Learn, Share, Grow
Consider these the keys to your success on TeamCircle.
TeamCircle was designed for members to use so as to save time and energy in their networking, to leverage their resources, and provide value for those in their network will being able to access quality information and feedback and help in one central location.
The value you will find in TeamCircle will be directly related to the effort you make. Put some effort in, and your results will be multiplied, and so will the results for people in your network. We are here to help, but we can't do it for you. Here are some tips to get the most out of being a member of TeamCircle.
1) Invite personally, those business owners you know are serious about building their business and want help on the journey.
2) Once you invite them, follow-up and make sure they know how to get signed in and started with their profile and any links they need to add.
3) Help them get established and tell others about their Member Page. Encourage them to let their network members know, and to do as you did - personally invite those members who want help and encouragement in their business.
4) Make sure that you have posted a pic and your real name, since trust is a vital part of networking, and we network with PEOPLE not businesses.
5) Complete your profile fully, so that people know where you are located and what you do - how you do it - and who you do it for.
6) Check out the Groups and see which ones are relevant for you and join them.
7) Visit the forum and check the threads for material that is useful for you to know, and to introduce yourself on the thread for that purpose.
8) Familiarise yourself with the site. The main tabs are the quick way to find your way around.
9) Add your RSS feed if you have another Blog hosted on another site. This will update your Page each time you write another blog.
10) Remember to add new blogs to your TeamCircle blog regularly. These will appear in your blog section, but also will form part of the Team Blog - and that means more exposure for you. Google picks these up and that is good for you!
11) If you are on Twitter, add @teamcircle and @teamcircle2 to Follow. We want to support you and report good threads that you start or blogs you write where we can. We encourage you to do likewise for the Team.
12) Visit the members and meet and greet those you have not met yet. Slowly get to know the members of the Team and see who offers something that might be of use to you in some way.
And of course - NEVER, NEVER send spam invitations to or from other networks to your TeamCircle friends.